Teacher Interview Day
Date: March 31, 2016 (Thursday)
Time: 7:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Kent Student Center Ballroom
Don't miss this opportunity to meet with representatives from school districts in Ohio and across the nation seeking educators for teaching and other position openings. Pre-registration is required to participate. *
Students & Alumni
- VIEW TIMELINE & REGISTER
- View and research schools attending
- Be aware of the Interview Cancellation Policy
- View tips to prepare and succeed at TID
- Practice your introduction and interviewing skills
- Wear professional attire and bring several copies of your polished resume
- VIEW TIMELINE & REGISTER by February 25, 2016 ($100/recruiter)
- Licensure Needs Form
- Directions & Maps to Kent Student Center & Lodging
- View additional recruiting services
* Students/alumni with disabilities requiring special accommodations should contact Carla Owens, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-8365 at least two weeks prior to the event. We will review your request and make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather, this event will not be held. If classes only have been cancelled, visit the Kent State Advisory Page for updates regarding the status of this event. If this event is cancelled, Career Services will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.