Career Services offers the ACT admission test and is ranked in the top 100 test centers in the nation administering the most College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests each year. CLEP is a great way to earn college credit for prior knowledge.
- Advance registration is required for ALL tests.
- Individuals must arrive on time or risk having to reschedule. Late arrivals are not permitted to enter the testing room.
- Photo identification must be presented at test check-in.
- Items prohibited in the testing room include cell phones, pagers, PDAs and other electronic devices, test aids (notes, dictionaries, etc.) and calculators (unless specified for the purpose of taking the test).
- Personal belongings are not allowed at your seat (hats, drinks, purses).
- Children are not permitted in the testing room and may not be left unattended.
- Time out of the testing room can not be made up.
- If the university is closed (i.e. due to a weather advisory), you may reschedule your test at the Online Test Registration site without having to re-pay the registration fee.