- Career & Major Selection
- Graduate School Prep
- Internship Prep
- Job & Internship Search
- Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Services for Students and Alumni:
Career Services Center261 Schwartz Center
Job Postings & Employers
KSU Student Employment
HoursMonday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call for an Appointment
Drop-In Career CounselingMonday - Friday
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 4 p.m.
Testing (ACT, CLEP)
Career Services offers the ACT admission test and has been among the top 100 test centers in the nation administering the most College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests each year.
CLEP is a great way to earn college credit for prior knowledge.
"I'm grateful this service is offered. Staff were welcoming and everything is very organized."
- KSU Student
Exam Day Requirements for CLEP & ACT-Residual
- Advance registration is required for ALL tests. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Individuals must arrive on time or risk having to reschedule. Late arrivals are not allowed to enter the testing room.
- Photo identification must be presented at test check-in. A second ID may be required.
- Cell phones, pagers, PDAs and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
- Test aids are not permitted (i.e. notes, dictionaries, or calculators) unless specified for the purpose of taking the test.
- Personal belongings are not allowed at your seat while testing (hats, drinks, purses).
- Children are not permitted in the testing room and may not be left unattended.
- Time out of the testing room can NOT be made up.