- GIS | Health & Hazards Lab
- City and Community Studies Initiative
- Center for Ecology and Natural Resource Sustainability
Areas of Interest
- Shrinking Cities
- Post-industrial urban environments
- Foreclosure Crisis / Vacancy
- Land Use Changes
- Urban Gardens
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- 2013. Urban Gardens in Cleveland, Ohio - Comparative Case Study. Kent, Ohio. Graduate Research Symposium.
- 2013. Spatial and temporal patterns of West Nile incidence, 2003 - 2010. Washington D.C. ASM Biodefence and Emerging Disease Research Meeting.
- 2012. Comparison of the Spatial Distribution of Urban Gardens and Poverty in Cleveland, Ohio. DeKalb, Illinois. East Lakes/West Lakes joint regional meeting of the AAG.
- 2012. An Examination of Frequency of the West Nile Virus in the United States, at the state level, in 2009 and 2010. Kent, Ohio. GSS Graduate Research Symposium.
- 2012. United States Military Deaths 2000 – 2010: A Regional Analysis. New York, New York. Association of American Geographers Annual Meeting. Session: Violence in Our City: The Geography of Violence and Its Spatial Influences Part 1.
- 2011. United States Military Deaths 2000 - 2010: An Examination of Spatial and Statistical Patterns in the Southern United States. Youngstown, Ohio. East Lakes Division, Association of American Geographers Meeting.
Association of American Geographers (AAG)
Gamma Theta Upsilon (The International Geographic Honor Society)
GIS Users of Northern Ohio (GUONO)
OFFICEDepartment of Geography
445 McGilvrey Hall
Kent State University
Kent, OH 44242