Frank X. Ryan
- Emory University, Ph.D. 1996 Philosophy
- Emory University, M.A. 1989 Philosophy
- University of Southern Colorado, B.A. 1983 Philosophy
- University of Colorado, B.S. 1974 Journalism
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Seeing Together: Mind, Matter, and the Experimental Outlook of John Dewey and Arthur F. Bentley, The American Institute for Economic Research, 2011.
- Darwinism and Theology in America: 1850-1930, vol. 1-4. History of American Thought: American Evolutionism Program, Thoemmes Press, 2002.
- Darwin's Impact: Social Evolution in America, 1880-1920, vol. 1-3. History of American Thought: American Evolutionism Program, Thoemmes Press, 2001.
- The Evolutionary Philosophy of Chauncey Wright, vol 1-3. History of American Thought: American Evolutionism Program, Thoemmes Press, 2000.
- "Fathoming the Bottomless Lake of Consciousness: The Phenomenological Pragmatism of Robert E. Innis," Contemporary Pragmatism 2 (2005): 145-61.
- "Five Milestones of Pragmatism," 15-26 in John Dewey: Postmodernism, Inquiry, and Economic Methodology, ed. Elias Khalil, Vanderbilt University Press, 2004.
- "Scholastic Realism and Pragmatic Contextualism," 321-50 in The Future of Realism in the American Tradition of Pragmatic Realism, ed. John R. Shook, Prometheus Press, 2002.
- "Dewey's Reconstruction of Modern Philosophy," Transactional Viewpoints 1 (2002): 1-4.
- Introductions, The Chicago Pragmatists, vols. 3 and 4, ed. John R. Shook. History of American Thought: Pragmatism in American Thought Program, Thoemmes Press, 2000.