More College of Nursing Policies
- Students are responsible for contacting Student Services, Room 216, Henderson Hall to make arrangements for repeating a nursing course.
- Readmission to the B.S.N. sequence for any reason is on a “space available” basis. Students already progressing in sequence have priority in placement over those requesting re-enrollment. Accelerated B.S.N. students have priority in summer scheduling.
- Students are enrolled in courses using the following guidelines in order:
- Are in good standing but lost a semester with verified illness or military service.
- Licensed Practical Nurses who have just successfully complete the LPN Transition Program. Once admitted to the Traditional Program, LPN transition students will be considered under traditional status for the remainder of their education.
- Have failed and successfully repeated a clinical course.
- Have withdrawn from one course.
- Have withdrawn from a course more than once.
- Cumulative grade point average at the time of registration.