More College of Nursing Policies
- Students who fail any two nursing courses, or any single course twice will be dismissed from the College of Nursing. NURS 10050, NURS 20950, or approved NURS special topics courses (NURS 31095 and NURS 41095) are exempt from this rule. Students will have their major switched to Pre-Nusring in this situation.
- Traditional and Accelerated B.S.N. students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.000 each semester to continue in the Nursing program, failure to achieve this GPA each semester will result in dismissal from the College. Students will have their major switched to Pre-Nursing in this situation.
- The College of Nursing retains the right to dismiss from the program any student who is deemed to violate:
- The policies and procedures of the College of Nursing or of affiliating facilities.
- Professional behavior and role development standards as outlined in college of Nursing, University, or affiliating agency policies of handbooks.