More College of Nursing Policies
- Students are responsible for contacting Student Services, Room 216, Henderson Hall to make arrangements for repeating a nursing course.
- Readmission to the B.S.N. sequence for any reason is on a “space available” basis. Students already progressing in sequence have priority in placement over those requesting re-enrollment. Accelerated B.S.N. students have priority in summer scheduling.
- Students are enrolled in courses using the following guidelines in order:
- Are in good standing but lost a semester with verified illness or military service.
- Have failed and successfully repeated a clinical course.
- Have withdrawn from one course.
- Have withdrawn from a course more than once.
- Cumulative grade point average at the time of registration.