Copies of a student’s academic transcript are available, at no charge, by requesting them in one of the following ways:
- Appear in person with photo ID at the Office of the University Registrar Service Counter, Room 108, Schwartz Center.
- Mail or fax a request to Office of the University Registrar, Kent State University, P.O. Box 5190, Kent, OH 44242-0001. Fax number: 330-672-3867.
- Provide the following information: current name and address, any former name(s), Kent State ID number or social security number, dates of attendance, campus(es) attended, address(es) where the transcripts are to be mailed and written signature.
- The Transcript Request Form is available on the Office of the University Registrar website and can be printed when ordering a transcript.
- Log onto FlashLine. Current students can view an unofficial version of their transcripts in the Academic Profile box on the Student Tools and Courses tab.
Official transcripts will be processed upon receipt and will be mailed within two business days. Please allow extra processing time at the beginning and ending of each semester. For additional information on ordering transcripts, please refer to the Office of the University Registrar website. All financial obligations to Kent State University must be satisfied before a transcript is released.