CCI Graduation Application Process
Undergraduate Student Checklist for Graduation
- Submit graduation application via FlashLine / Student / Resources / Graduation before deadlines
- ReviewFlashLine > Student Tools> Update Personal Informationto confirm that all of your personal information, including your cell phone number if you have one, is correct so we can contact you quickly if necessary.
- Review the KSU graduation website in detail for non-academic information about graduation fairs, commencement, and diplomas.
- Thoroughly review your graduation audit email from your academic advisor, which you should receive soon after you have completed registration for your graduation term. Save and print the attached audit for your records.
- Review your graduation application on FlashLine> Student Toolsand contact your advising office immediately if:
- There are any extra or missing major, concentration, minor, or certificate programs on your graduation application. Please note that failing to declare the exact programs that you want on your transcript may result in you not graduating in the term you applied for.
- You have questions about any information in your graduation audit.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to be aware of all degree requirements and University deadlines. Please consult with your advising office and the Undergraduate Catalog.