Give to CCI
Each and every gift to the College of Communication and Information has an impact, no matter the size.
Donors choose exactly where they want their contributions to go; these donations can enhance buildings, upgrade programs or provide exciting new enrichment opportunities. Where donations have the biggest impact, however, is on the lives of students and their families.
Reasons to Support the College
Your gift will help to:
- Update facilities and furnish cutting-edge technology for student and faculty use;
- Provide financial support to students facing unexpected financial crisis;
- Offer undergraduate and graduate scholarships to students in all areas of the college;
- Build funding for faculty members to conduct groundbreaking research in their fields;
- Pay for students to study abroad in countries, such as Italy, Brazil, Switzerland, India and China;
- Send students to professional conferences (local, regional or national);
- Provide professorships to recruit and retain quality teaching and leadership; and
- Afford the best and brightest students with graduate assistantships.
For more information on how you can help the College of Communication and Information, please contact:
Amy Reynolds, Ph.D., dean