Coding Boot Camp
Kent State Online is ready to bring you the skills you need to take your career to the next level. Whether you’re planning on re-entering the workforce or are looking to change careers, Kent State’s practical, hands-on program can help you get there.
What you need to know:
- The Coding Boot Camp is a completely online, 10-month program designed for entry-level students
- The program focuses on either .NET/C# or Java (two of the most popular languages for Fortune 500 companies – Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, eBay and more)
- Your instructors are accomplished teachers who have 10+ years of real experience in the field
- The real-world skills you learn in this program can help you jump-start your career
- Tuition: $12,000
Job security is important, and Kent State University can help you prepare for the future. Software development is one of the most in-demand fields in the nation, and the Coding Boot Camp can help you develop the skills potential employers want, in a format that fits your life.
With Kent State Online’s Coding Boot Camp, students get:
- Experience in the coding languages employers are looking for
- Master instructors who average more than 10 years of industry experience
- An intense, rigorous program that prepares graduates for the workforce
- An extensive network of more than 300 employers
The Software Guild Alumni Award
To make coding bootcamps more accessible and affordable to a broader sector of the population, The Software Guild is proud to announce the launch of The Software Guild Alumni Award. The $2,000 award is available to graduates of Kent State University and to students who have completed a program through Kent State University’s Office of Continuing and Distance Education. Coding bootcamp students must be admitted into one of The Software Guild’s fully online coding bootcamp programs before December 31, 2017. The award is being offered in its entirety by The Software Guild and is neither funded by nor in association with Kent State University.*
* Terms and Conditions: Grant recipients must successfully complete The Software Guild audition process and be offered a spot in the fully online coding bootcamp program with a cohort start date prior to December 31, 2017. Failure to begin the program prior to this date will result in forfeiture of the full grant award. The grant will be evenly distributed across two session payments whereby $1,000 is awarded at the beginning of each session to directly reduce the cost of tuition for that session. Student must remain in good standing, as defined by The Software Guild, and successfully complete all requirements of Session 1 before being awarded grant for Session 2. To qualify for the award, KSU alumni and KSU Office of Distance and Continuing Education alumni must be validated as alumni via KSU administrative staff and/or by providing proof of KSU program completion.