Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).


Below you'll find a list of all the forms pertaining to the Kent State Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. There are departmental forms, college of arts and science forms and graduation applications. Find the forms that correspond with your needs today.

Departmental Forms

College of Arts & Sciences Forms

Graduation Applications

Please contact the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry if you have any questions or require additional information.