Please complete the checklist below to ensure that you are prepared for your upcoming graduation.
Also, be sure to check your FlashLine email on a regular basis, as University Ceremonies will contact throughout semester regarding ceremony participation.
Graduation and Commencement Ceremony Checklist
- Apply for Graduation with the online graduation application on FlashLine (Application Instructions for online application)
Students who apply for graduation after the RSVP period will be able to participate in the Commencement ceremony,
however their guests may be directed to one of the live viewing locations.
- RSVP & Tickets - Current term graduates only. RSVP Period Jan. 28 - Feb. 14
- Nominate a professor for the Distinguished Teaching Award
- Attend Graduation Fair
- Confirm your personal information on FlashLine for diploma mailing and printing
- Review ceremony dates and times
- Review day-of ceremony participation information
- Find out about diplomas, and Institutional Honors
- Make arrangements for guests with special needs
- Attend Flashes Forever
- Order a ceremony video
- Order personalized announcements
- Order ceremony photographs
- Purchase or rent your cap and gown
- Remove a student directory restriction
- Join the Alumni Association
- Settle accounts with the Bursar's Office
- Complete Student Financial Aid exit loan counseling
Please note that attendance at a commencement ceremony does not guarantee that your degree has been granted.
All degree requirements must be met and verified before diplomas are printed.
A late fee of $200 will be administered for all first-time applications submitted after the deadline.
Still have questions? Contact the Commencement Office directly.