Please complete the checklist below to ensure that you are prepared for your upcoming graduation.
Also, be sure to check your FlashLine e-mail on a regular basis, as University Ceremonies will contact you throughout the semester regarding ceremony participation.
Graduation and Commencement Ceremony Checklist
- Apply for Graduation with the online graduation application on FlashLine (Application Instructions for online application)
Students who apply for graduation after the Spring 2014 RSVP period (January 29 - February 19) will be able to participate in the Commencement ceremony, however their guests may be directed to one of the live viewing locations.
- Current term graduates only. RSVP is currently closed.
- Attend Graduation Fair
- Confirm your personal information on FlashLine for diploma mailing and printing
- Remove a student directory restriction
- Review ceremony dates and times
- Review day-of ceremony participation information
- Find out about diplomas, and Institutional Honors
- Make arrangements for you or your guests with special needs
- Register to Attend Flashes Forever
- Order a DVD of the ceremony
- Order personalized announcements
- Order ceremony photographs
- Find out about The Graduate Bookplate Program
- Purchase or rent your cap and gown
- Join the Alumni Association
- Settle accounts with the Bursar's Office
- Complete Student Financial Aid exit loan counseling
- Unsubscribe to FlashAlerts
Please note that attendance at a commencement ceremony does not guarantee that your degree has been granted. All degree requirements must be met and verified before diplomas are printed.For questions concerning degree requirements, graduation applications and your eligibility to graduate, contact your advising office directly.
A late fee of $200 will be administered for all first-time applications submitted after the deadline.
Still have questions? Contact the Commencement Office directly.
FlashAlerts: Reminder to Unsubscribe
Reminder, if, as an alumni, you will no longer be interested in receiving FlashAlerts about Kent State University campus weather advisories and closings, power outages and other advisories by way of text messages, you need to unsubscribe.
To do so, log in with your FlashLine User Name at: https://www.getrave.com/login/kent. Once logged in click the 'delete' button. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.