- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
- Business & Administration Services
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilities Planning and Operations
- Financial Reporting & Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Safety
- University Budget and Financial Analysis
Profile Detail Page - Do Not Remove
In February 2013 Dr. Connie Hawke was selected to head up the new Compliance and Risk Management unit in the Division of Business and Finance. This includes several existing departments within the division: Airport Operations, Environmental Health and Safety, Fire Prevention and Safety, Real Estate and Research, Safety and Compliance.
Hawke joined Kent State University in 2000 as an attorney in the General Counsel office. Her areas of expertise are research, regulatory compliance, technology licensing and partnerships, intellectual property and construction contracts. She also served as the associate vice president for federal government relations, acting as the federal liaison for the university on funding and compliance matters.
Hawke has a bachelor's degree from Bowling Green State University She earned her law degree from Cleveland Marshall College of Law and also has a Ph.D. in higher education administration from Kent State.