- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
- Business & Administration Services
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilities Planning and Operations
- Financial Reporting & Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Safety
- University Budget and Financial Analysis
Profile Detail Page - Do Not Remove
David Poluga has been the Operations Coordinator at the Kent State University Airport since 2007. He managers the daily operations and business functions of public use of the facility. He also facilitates ground support for the fleet activities of the Kent State Aeronautics program, aircraft maintenance, the public flight school, multiple owner/operators and transient flight activities.Poluga has a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Kent State and holds a certificate in Training and Development.
Compliance and Risk Management
CONTACT INFOOops! There was a problem retrieving this person's contact information.
Please try again in a few minutes...