- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
- To serve as an active voice and an advocate for the commuter population.
- To provide services that will benefit commuter students.
- To establish a partnership with the KSU body and Kent community.
- To provide and promote a home away from home for commuter students.
To reestablish and uphold a flow of information, we envision regular communication between current COSO members and the commuter student body.
We envision COSO as an organization with a large membership that serves as the primary resource for commuter students. We envision a commuter friendly campus, which provides services, programs, and events that coordinate with commuter student schedules. We envision COSO providing free services to commuter students.