- Journal Finder and College of Podiatric Medicine E-Journals
- College of Podiatric Medicine Library E-Books
- PubMed Access
- Online Medical Databases
- Online Resources
- Kent State University Libraries
- Board Reviews
- McGlamry's Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Laptops and Podcasts
- Only College of Podiatric Medicine students in good standing with current I.D. cards can borrow a laptop computer. "Good standing" means no fines due exceeding ten dollars ($10.00).
- Laptop computers circulate for two hours. If no additional requests exist, the computer can be renewed for one additional hour at a time.
Hours of Service
Laptops will only be available for checkout during library hours and must be returned before closing.
Responsibility of Borrower
- The borrower is responsible for the computer, its components and accessories while it is in their possession. Do not leave the laptop unattended. If you must leave the laptop, even for a moment, return the laptop to a Library Staff member.
- The borrower is responsible for the full repair or replacement cost of a lost, stolen or damaged laptop.
Fines / Late Charges
- If the computer is not returned by 10:00 PM, there is a $5.00 fine due for each hour or part of an hour it is late.
All lectures are recorded and available by Podcast on the library iPods which are updated daily. On occasion, a particular lecture may not be available due to recording malfunction or instructor request.
This project has been funded in part with federal funds from the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, under contract no. NO1-LM-1-3513