View class notes by semester and year in PDF or PPT format.
The course curriculum outline describes the eight-semester curriculum for the four year D.P.M. and the 10-semester curriculum for the five year D.P.M. One credit is assigned to a course for every 50 minutes of lecture or laboratory per week in a semester..
Education Resources are available online and the public folder is now transitioning to the Education Resources folder. If you have academic material you'd like to see in the Education Resources folder you can submit them here.
There are currently six student articles, or journals, available on the website. They are all dated from 2004 and cover a wide variety of topics.
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation of a Type IV Supination External Rotation Injury (June 2004)
- Isolated Subtalar Joint Fusion and Talonavicular Joint Fusion (June 2004)
- Malignant Melanoma or Compound Nevus (June 2004)
- Nonossifying Fibroma (June 2004)
- Koby ISOGARDTM System for the Treatment of Chronic Plantar Fasciitis (June 2004)
- Avascular Necrosis of the Fibular Sesamoid (November 2004)
Learning Disability Guidelines at KSUCPM
In compliance with policies and procedures established by Kent State University, CPM students with a clear and specific evidence of a learning disability and diagnosis are guaranteed protections and rights to accommodations based on timely, acceptable, professional documentation. Additional parameters are available online: http://www.columbiana.kent.edu/academics/resources/sds/documentation.cfm
CPM students identified as requiring accommodations to meet academic success are to be treated in a professional, courteous manner by peers, staff, faculty and administrators.