Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine participates in the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine Application Service (AACPMAS). Candidates may access this application portal at www.e-aacpmas.org.
- The AACPM Application Service opens on August 1 and closes on June 30. KSUCPM has a rolling admissions process.
- Candidates will need to provide AACPMAS with official transcripts from each college attended. Official transcripts may be sent to:
AACPM Application Service
P.O. Box 9200
Watertown, MA 02471
If applying to KSUCPM while still enrolled in classes, it is the applicant’s responsibility to forward all transcripts to AACPMAS once a semester has ended. AACPMAS will update your application to include your newest transcript information.
3. Candidates will need to provide AACPMAS with their official MCAT results. Please note: KSUCPM will not be able to take final admissions action until official MCAT scores are received by the application service. Prior to matriculation, admitted students to KSUCPM may be asked to send an official transcript with the date and degree conferred directly to KSUCPM.
Letters of Recommendation
KSUCPM requires the following letters of recommendations from an applicant:
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or advisor
- A letter of recommendation from a podiatrist or other medical professional
You may send letters of recommendation through Interfolio or Virtual Evals or mail directly to KSUCPM. An applicant may send these letters prior to submitting his or her application through AACPMAS. These letters may also be mailed directly to KSUCPM at:
Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
Office of Enrollment Management
6000 Rockside Woods Blvd
Independence, Ohio 44131
Official Campus Visit & Interview
A complete evaluation of the application, academic history, MCAT score and letters of recommendation or other supplemental material will be conducted by the Enrollment Committee to determine those applicants who are eligible for an interview. The Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine requires a personal interview with all candidates who are being seriously considered for admission. The interview is by invitation only.