- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine is proud to offer FreedomPay, the cashless way to pay at the cafeteria, vending machines and copiers!
What is FreedomPay?
- FreedomPay is the cashless way to pay for purchases that is a speedy, convenient, and secure alternative to cash.
- Your KSUCPM funds will be automatically allocated to you once 1) you receive your new badge and 2) you register your badge online at my.freedompay.com.
- Once registered, you simply wave your ID badge over the FreedomPay reader at the register, copier, or vending machine instead of paying with cash. Your account is automatically debited.
- Additional funds can be added to your badge online via check, ACH* (electronic bank transfer), or credit/debit card*.
- FreedomPay grants full visibility online into your account. Member services is also available via my.freedompay.com or toll-free at 888-495-0222.
How do I register my badge online?
- To activate your badge, visit FreedomPay online at my.freedompay.com
- Select “Sign Up Now”
- Select “Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine- Students” in the location drop down menu.
- Enter your KSUCPM student ID number.
- Enter your ID number located on the back of your badge. (The numbers between the * and the dash - )
- Personalize your account and add additional funds if you wish. Your KSUCPM funds will be automatically granted once the registration is completed.
*Funding with a credit/debit card or bank account enrolls you in FreedomPay’s Platinum Service
Program allowing unlimited electronic funding for $2 per month.
How do I check my balance?
- You can check your personal profile, account balance and personal history via the FreedomPay Web site at www.myfreedompay.com or by calling Member Services at 888-495-0222.
- On the back of your ID the numbers between the * and the dash - will be your ID for FreedomPay.