KSUCPM Pre-Professional Internship
The Pre-Professional Internship Program at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine is designed to provide insight into the many facets of podiatric medicine and the education involved with obtaining a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree. The three day internship allows students the opportunity to:
- Shadow podiatrists in a clinical setting at the Cleveland Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Shadow podiatrists in a private practice setting
- Observe CPM classes
- Take part in podiatric-themed workshops
- Meet with alumni and current CPM students
2017 Pre-Professional Internship Dates:
Expenses and Housing Accommodations
There is no cost for the internship program itself; however, prospective interns should understand that some expenses will be incurred due to transportation and living expenses (housing and meals). Interns have the option of lodging in a hotel near KSUCPM, for a discounted rate (at the interns' expense).
Application Pre-requisites and Procedures
Students interested in participating in the KSUCPM Pre-Professional Internship Program must meet the following criteria:
- Completed one full year of classes at an undergraduate institution
- Grade point average of at least a 3.0
Prospective interns must also submit the following items in addition to their application:
- An official transcript from current college or university
- A letter of recommendation from an academic advisor or faculty member
Apply Now! - Please complete the linked application to be considered for KSUCPM's Pre-Professional Internship.
If you have any questions about the internship, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at 216-231-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.