- Adventure Center
- Crooked River Adventures
- Fitness and Wellness
- Ice Arena
- Youth Programs
- Black Squirrel 5k Race
- Bowman Cup 5k Race
- Speakeasy Soiree
||7:30 a.m.||9:00 a.m.||2.0 miles||Kayak $20, Canoe $30|
||Brust Park||8:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.||4.5 miles||Kayak $25, Canoe $40|
||Waterworks Park||8:30 a.m.||12:00 p.m.||6.5 miles||Kayak $30, Canoe $50|
||Middlebury Rd||1:30 p.m.||3:00 p.m.||2.0 miles||Kayak $20, Canoe $30|
||Brust Park||2:00 p.m.||4:30 p.m.||4.5 miles||Kayak $25, Canoe $40|
||Waterworks Park||2:30 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||6.5 miles||Kayak $30, Canoe $50|
Opening Day: May 18, 2013
Crooked River Adventures offers trips along the Cuyahoga River to three destinations, all with easy-to-navigate routes and beautiful views. Participants must check in 30 minutes prior to any departure for a safety briefing. Return transportation to Tannery Park will be provided.
- Participants must be at least 3 years old to use a canoe and 8 years old to use a kayak.
- Please dress appropriately. You will most likely get wet when on the river. Shoes and life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Crooked River Adventures may cancel any trip in the case of severe weather or abnormal river conditions.
- Pets are not permitted on individual or small group trips. Call (330) 541-7467 for more information regarding our pet policy.
During the week, trips are only offered on a reservation basis. Interested participants can call 330-541-7467 to place a reservation.
On the weekends, Crooked River Adventures will be open to patrons on a drop-in basis from 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. However, reservations are still strongly recommended as trips often fill up quickly.
Fees listed do not include sales tax.
- Kayaks accommodate one person.
- Canoes accommodate two or three people.
Paddle and Pedal Package:
For an additional $5 per person, participants can have a bike delivered to their paddling destination to make the return trip to Tannery Park.
Private Boat Transportation:
Participants that have their own canoe or kayak may use our shuttle for return transportation to Tannery Park at a fee of $10 per person.
We monitor the speed at which the river flows and make the following recommendations:
(in cubic feet per second)
Under 750: Beginner
750 - 1,250: Intermediate
Over 1,250: Advanced (No trips offered)