- Adventure Center
- Crooked River Adventures
- Fitness and Wellness
- Ice Arena
- Youth Programs
- Black Squirrel 5k Race
- Bowman Cup 5k Race
||Brust Park||8 a.m.||2.5 miles||Kayak $20, Canoe $30|
||Waterworks Park||10:30 a.m.||4.5 miles||Kayak $25, Canoe $40|
||Brust Park||2 p.m.||2.5 miles||Kayak $20, Canoe $30|
||Waterworks Park||4:30 p.m.||4.5 miles||Kayak $25, Canoe $40|
New trips debuting this fall!
Effective Sept. 3, 2013, Crooked River Adventures will offer a special fall schedule. Four trips will be offered on Saturdays and Sundays through October, weather permitting.
Crooked River Adventures offers trips along the Cuyahoga River to three destinations, all with easy-to-navigate routes and beautiful views. Participants must complete a 30 minute safety briefing prior to any trip. Return transportation to Tannery Park will be provided.
- Participants must be at least 3 years old to use a canoe and 8 years old to use a kayak.
- Please dress appropriately. You will most likely get wet when on the river. Shoes and life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Crooked River Adventures may cancel any trip in the case of severe weather or abnormal river conditions.
- Pets are not permitted on individual or small group trips. Call (330) 541-7467 for more information regarding our pet policy.
During the week, trips are only offered on a reservation basis for groups of five or more. Interested participants can call 330-541-7467 to place a reservation.
On the weekends, Crooked River Adventures will be open to patrons on a drop-in basis until 4 p.m. However, reservations are still strongly recommended as trips often fill up quickly.
Fees listed do not include sales tax.
- Kayaks accommodate one person.
- Canoes accommodate two or three people.
Paddle and Pedal Package:
For an additional $5 per person, participants can have a bike delivered to their paddling destination to make the return trip to Tannery Park.
Private Boat Transportation:
Participants that have their own canoe or kayak may use our shuttle for return transportation to Tannery Park at a fee of $10 per person.
We monitor the speed at which the river flows and make the following recommendations:
(in cubic feet per second)
Under 500: Beginner
501 - 750: Intermediate
Over 750: Advanced (No trips offered)