- Adventure Center
- Crooked River Adventures
- Fitness and Wellness
- Ice Arena
- Youth Programs
- Black Squirrel 5k Race
- Bowman Cup 5k Race
- 15 Year Anniversary
Opening Day: Saturday, May 17, 2014!
Crooked River Adventures offers trips along the Cuyahoga River to three destinations, all with easy-to-navigate routes and beautiful views. Participants must complete a 30 minute safety briefing prior to any trip. Return transportation to Tannery Park will be provided.
- Participants must be at least 3 years old to use a canoe and 8 years old to use a kayak.
- Please dress appropriately. You will most likely get wet when on the river. Shoes and life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Crooked River Adventures may cancel any trip in the case of severe weather or abnormal river conditions.
- Pets are not permitted on individual or small group trips. Call (330) 541-7467 for more information regarding our pet policy.
During the week, trips are only offered on a reservation basis for groups of five or more. Interested participants can call 330-541-7467 to place a reservation.
On the weekends, Crooked River Adventures will be open to patrons on a drop-in basis until 4 p.m. However, reservations are still strongly recommended as trips often fill up quickly.
Fees listed do not include sales tax.
- Kayaks accommodate one person.
- Canoes accommodate two or three people.
Paddle and Pedal Package:
For an additional $5 per person, participants can have a bike delivered to their paddling destination to make the return trip to Tannery Park.
Private Boat Transportation:
Participants that have their own canoe or kayak may use our shuttle for return transportation to Tannery Park at a fee of $10 per person.
We monitor the speed at which the river flows and make the following recommendations:
(in cubic feet per second)
Under 500: Beginner
501 - 750: Intermediate
Over 750: Advanced (No trips offered)