Peer Involvement Advising
Coming in the Fall of 2013: Peer Involvement Advising
The Peer Involvement Advising Resource Center will serve as a resource to all students on campus, in an effort to help connect student to activities and organizations. Students who need assistance finding their niche on campus will be able to connect with an upperclassmen student to guide them through the involvement process.
Interested in becoming a peer involvement advisor?
Fill out an application here, and return to the Center for Student Involvement, 226 Kent Student Center by Friday, April 19.
- Gain valuable leadership experience through trainings and peer interaction.
- Earn book scholarships each semester!
- Provide value to your fellow Kent State students' experience!
- Sophomore - Senior Class Standing
- 2.25 GPA or higher
- Currently engaged in student organizations or areas of campus life
- Open to attend training sessions prior to fall semester
- Available to hold 5-10 office hours per week plus monthly group meetings