Commuter & Off-Campus Dining Plan
Eating on campus is easy with the GO Plan for the commuter and upperclassman students. This plan is designed for your convenience and stays with you for the rest of your time at Kent State University!
Options that meet your needs
Our plans are set-up on a declining balance system. This means that you are able to use your dining plan how you want, when you want it. Everything is priced individually, so you pay for exactly what you’re getting.
Come speak with a representative at the FLASHcard Office, located on the first floor of the Kent Student Center, or call (330) 672-2273 and inquire about this great option.
THE GO PLAN
- No grocery shopping or meals to prepare!
- Convenient! The GO Plan is accepted at most locations on campus including our 24/7 Rosie's Diner and Market!
- The GO Plan stays with you the whole time you're at Kent State University!
- The GO Plan costs $750. That's $750 worth of food - no maintenance or account fees.
- Charge it to your student account or pay by cash, credit card or check!
The Know How:
Call the FLASHcard Office at 330-672-2273, or stop by the FLASHcard Office in the Kent Student Center to sign up for the GO Plan today.