- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Dining Plan Policies
The Dining Plan is required for all students under the university's policy regarding student housing. Resident first and second-year students are required to purchase a Lite, Basic, Premier or Premier Plus Dining Plan. The dining contract is for the academic year, paid for by semester. University Dining Services will advance all unused Dining Dollars in your Dining Plan account from the fall semester to the spring semester.
Funds remaining in your Dining Plan account at the time of your departure from the university (for sponsored programs, end of the spring semester, academic dismissal, or campus abroad programs) revert back to the university and shall NOT be refunded. If you are not contracted for a spring semester plan, you forfeit the balance of the Dining Plan at the end of the fall semester. Dining Plan accounts are not transferable.
In the event of an authorized contract release from the Dining Plan portion of the contract through the seventh week of the semester, you will be refunded 90% of the current semester’s balance on the Dining Plan.
Selection of a KSU Dining Services Dining Plan comes with your ID for campus called the FLASHcard, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. Here is how it works: The FLASHcard is your proof of person at KSU and houses three accounts: your Dining Plan, a Huntington Bank account and FLASHcash. For more information on these accounts please contact the FLASHcard Office online, or by phone at (330) 672-2273.
Lost or stolen FLASHcards
Lost or stolen FLASHcards can be replaced. In the event that your card is misplaced, call or stop by the FLASHcard office, located on the 1st floor of the Kent Student Center or call (330) 672-2273. If your card is lost or stolen after normal business hours you can stop by any cashier at any KSU Dining location and they will be able to assist you.
Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience while helping the environment. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please pay attention to the recycling bins located next to each trash can.
- Please refrain from using to-go containers if you are planning on dining in location. This helps reduce waste for all of us.
- Remember that FLASHcards are non-transferable and cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.