The Division of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion offers several trainings, facilitated dialogues and workshops to assist departments, units, and interested parties develop diversity and inclusion within their areas. These offerings are also available for student groups and organizations.
Please find below a list of our current offerings and areas of expertise.
· Cultural Competency series:
o Understanding our Cultural Competencies and Biases
o Communication 101
· Diversifying and Retaining Faculty Seminar
· Managing in Diverse Environments
· Creating an Inclusive Environment for Better Leadership
· Sexual Assault Response Training
· Safe Space Training
· Facilitated dialogue topics:
Workshops, trainings and facilitated dialogues are available upon request and availability. Please contact the Office of Diversity & Inclusion Leadership for more information at 330-672-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional diversity-related workshops are offered through Human Resources, please visit http://www.kent.edu/hr/training/diversity.cfm for more information.