University Diversity Action Council
The Role and Mission of the University Diversity Action Council
1) Provide advice to the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) on diversity matters.
2) Serve as a leadership council for university-wide diversity related matters.
3) Collect relevant data and communicate diversity progress from colleges and divisions.
4) Ensure that the diversity initiatives of colleges and divisions translate the university-wide strategic diversity action plan.
5) Serve as an advocate for the diversity agenda at Kent State University.
6) Attend a monthly meeting or arrange for an alternate to attend if not available.
UDAC MEETING SCHEDULE
2013 - 2014
Thursday, April 17, KSC Governance Chamber, 9:30-11:00AM
Wednesday, May 14, KSC Ballroom Balcony, 9:30-11:00AM
**If you require polycom please contact Gina Campana at 330-672-8132 or email@example.com