Graduate Student Fall OrientationPosted Aug. 30, 2012
The School of Digital Sciences would like to invite all of our local graduate students to attend a Fall Orientation session on Tuesday 4 September, from 4:15-5:00pm, in 228 Math and Computer Science Building.
This session is primarily intended for our new full-time graduate students, though new part-time graduate students, and graduate students who started last year, are certainly welcome to attend.
The agenda will include a discussion with Director Robert Walker and Academic Advisor Coordinator Kay Levandowski on topics that will include:
1) Philosophy of the Master's program
2) Structure of the Master's program
3) Professional Academic Advising versus Faculty Advising
4) Your responsibilities as a student in the program
5) Plan of Study and degree clearance for graduation
We hope to see you on Tuesday!