European Business School - Aviation in Germany
Experience global aviation and logistics!
In the European Business School - Aviation exchange, you can spend a semester taking courses in:
- Aeronautical Studies
- Aeronautical Systems Engineering Technology
- Air Traffic Control
- Aviation Management
- Flight Technology
While abroad, you will live in apartments throughout the city. The EBS Housing Office works with students after admission to the university in selecting accommodations. Additional information can be seen at the EBS Housing website.
Students are responsible for their own meals while studying at EBS.
Payable to your Kent State Bursar’s Account
- *12-15 credit hours of KSU Tuition: $4,836 (Ohio residents)
$8,816 (Non-Ohio resident)
- Program/Admin Fee: $250
- Insurance: $42.25/month
Costs expected while abroad (estimates)
- Housing: € 300 - € 450 per month
- Food: € 250 per month
- Books and classroom materials: Max € 50 per course
- Transportation: Semester ticket for public transport in the area; € 95