University of Laval - Quebec City, Canada
Experience International Business in Quebec City, Canada!
The Summer Business School is an intensive 6-credit business program (May-June) that focuses on international trade in the context of the North American Trade Agreement (NAFTA).The program is composed of:
- In class lectures
- Business and cultural visits
- Evening activities
- A weekend leadership retreat to the majestic Saguenay region, two hours from Quebec, City.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Add an international dimension to your degree
- Learn about international business
- Interact with different cultures
- Create a network of contacts with future professional
- Engage with experienced professors and guest speakers from Canada, the United States and Mexico
- Discuss the challenges of 21st century business with managers during on-site visits
Students must have a 2.8+ GPA, and must have a major or minor in the College of Business.
Payable to your Kent State Bursar’s Account
- *6 credit hours of KSU Tuition: $2,550 (Ohio residents)
$4,722 (Non-Ohio resident)
- Program/Admin Fee: $250
- Insurance: $42.25/month
* For the most up to date tuition rates, please click HERE
Payable to the University of Laval
Program costs: $1,850 Canadian Dollars, check must be paid in Canadian dollars to the order of University of Laval by May 18th, and is non-refundable.
Program cost covers on campus accommodation, breakfast during the week, course materials, leadership weekend and the business and sociocultural visits. Students are responsible for all other meals.