Students entering the cultural foundations program at Kent State are expected to complete one of the following: a Masters of Education (M.Ed.), a Master of Arts (M.A.), or a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree.
The Master of Arts degree carried the obligation to write a Thesis; the Master of Education degree does not.
The forms below are required for application to the Cultural Foundations of Education M.Ed. and M.A. Programs at Kent State University.
All forms should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Student Services
418 White Hall
Kent State University
Kent, Ohio 44242
- Application (complete and sign 2 forms)
- Official transcripts (2 sets required)
- Written statement of personal goals
- Letters of recommendation (2 required)
- Up-to-date resume
- Sample of written work dealing with some aspect of the educational enterprise - this may be a course paper, a published article, or some other formal written work.
If you are interested in a Graduate Assistant position, please complete thefollowing form and submit it with your application to the address above: