The Diversity Committee of the College of Education and Human Services was established in the Fall of 2003 to draft a Diversity Plan for the College. The Plan was submitted to the College and University in December of that year, and approved at all levels.
Mission of Diversity Committee
- To initiate and/or support transformation that reflects a global and inclusive curriculum through new and existing programs and courses;
- To assist in increasing recruitment efforts to bring more diverse faculty to our ranks, while developing conditions that support their retention and success;
Please note: The Office of Diversity Outreach and Development was established within the College of Education, Health and Human Services to provide outreach support and programs focused on increasing the success of students of color within our college at Kent State University. This office is located in 206 White Hall. Come visit us in our office or our website.
- The Diversity Committee members meeting with Dr. Mahony, the Dean of the EHHS (on May1, 2013, meeting minute)
- ROI (Return on Investment) training in 2012 KSU Diversity Initiative
- 2012 Projects on Diversity and Equity by graduate students from EHHS
- 2012 The Diversity Trailblazer Award at Kent State University, more...
100 Commitments at KSU
- Global Wisconsin valuing international education (Video)
- What is Equity Scorecard about? (Issues to think about)
- Spring Meeting Scheduled as follow:
January 23, 3:00-4:00PM – Room 217 February 20, 3:00PM-4:00PM – Room 217
March 20, 3:00-4:00PM – Room 217 April 17, 3:00-4:00PM – Room 217
May 1, 3:00-4:00PM – Room 217