eTech Ohio Resources
Learning Technologies Wiki - Dr. Albert Ingram
Learning via Mobile Technology - Jason Piatt
- iPads in Education - Four Lesson Plan Ideas
- iPads in School Livebinder
- Learning in Hand - iPads in the Classroom
- Using Twitter in Education
Next Generation e-text Materials
- iBooks Textbooks for iPads
- eCub - Tool for making an iBook
- Sigil - Tool for making an eBook
- To Cut Costs, Colleges Try e-books
Bring your Own Technology - Dr. Cindy Kovalik
Find Out More...
- Questions about BYOT presented in a visual format
- ARTICLE - from Converge website about BYOT
- Several resources from a small BYOT summit at Kennesaw State University
- ARTICLE - Laptop initiative where students buy and use their own laptops
- ARTICLE - from T H E Journal about a BYOT initiative in Cincinnati
Professional Development through Social Networking
Crow, T. (2010). Learning, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE. Journal Of Staff Development, 31(1), 10-17.
Curwood, J., & Patton, C. (2009). 10 BIG IDEAS TO HEAL OUR SCHOOLS. Scholastic Administrator, 9(1), 47-50.
Demski, J. (2010). Tweets for Teachers. T H E Journal, 37(2), 16-18.
- Online chat related to use of social media for professional development for teachers
- ARTICLE - NEA "Online social networking for educators"
- An Educator's Guide to Facebook