Business Minor Requirements
Hospitality Management students are encouraged to pursue a minor in business or management through the College of Business Administration. The minor intends to provide a basic core understanding of business courses.
The minor only requires students to take one additional class on top of what is required for the Hospitality Management major, and maintain a 2.5 GPA. To obtain a minor in both business and management students only need to take three additional classes on top of their required coursework for the major and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Additional Required Coursework:
· FIN 36053 – Business Finance
· MATH 10041 – Elementary Probability & Statistics
· PSYC 21261 – Quantitative Methods in Psychology I
· SOC 32220 – Data Analysis
· M&IS 24055 – Principles of Business Statistics
· M&IS 34060 – Basic Production Systems