Management Minor Requirements
Hospitality Management students are encouraged to pursue a minor in business or management through the College of Business Administration. The minor intends to provide a basic core understanding of business courses.
The minor only requires students to take two additional classes on top of what is required for the Hospitality Management major, and maintain a 2.5 GPA. To obtain a minor in both business and management students only need to take three additional classes on top of their required coursework for the major and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Additional Required Coursework:
· M&IS 34165 – Dynamics of Leadership
Choose One Elective
· ACCT 23021 – Introduction to Managerial Accounting
· COMM 20001 – Interpersonal Communication
· COMM 25863 – Business & Professional Communication
· COMM 35864 – Organizational Communication
· FIN 36053 – Business Finance
· M&IS 34185 – Individual & Group Behavior