- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Professional Development & Outreach
The goal of the Office of Professional Development and Outreach is to provide the educational community with high quality professional development opportunities in the form of credit workshops and off-campus courses.
We believe that successful professional development should help you to:
- Increase knowledge of your subject area.
- Improve professional practice through advanced pedagogy and classroom skills.
- Develop personal skills that make you a more successful individual and professional.
The ultimate goal of professional growth is increased student achievement.
If we can help you to choose a workshop to improve your professional practice or meet the goals of your Individual Professional Development Plan or if we can help you, go to getting started with your master's degree through one of our cohort programs, please contact us.