March 3, 2015 webEx event
NEXT ONLINE SUPERINTENDENT COHORT: SUMMER 2015
Kent State University's Superintendent's Licensure Cohort is an 18 credit on-line program designed to prepare future superintendents for leadership in the 21st Century. The cohort features the latest research and theory, combined with an emphasis on practical experience.
SUMMER 2015 SUPERINTENDENT COHORT
ALL documents must be received by April 24, 2015
SCHEDULE OF COURSES
- EDAD 6/76522 Public School Finance and Economics 3 credits
- EDAD 6/76515 Facilities Planning and Administration 3 credits
- EDAD 6/76747 Personnel 3 credits
- EDAD 6/76529 Leading for Justice 3 credits
- EDAD 6/76534 The Superintendency 3 credits
- EDAD 6/76492 Internship in Educational Administration 3 credits
The new online Superintendent's Licensure Endorsement program will begin June 2015 and run through May 2016. Current tuition rate is $485 per credit hour plus a $12 per credit hour distance learning fee. Tuition rate is subject to change. Non-Ohio resident fee of $342 per credit hour is applicable for Summer 2015 only.
- Requirements: The Superintendent's License requires three years of experience in a position requiring a Principal's or Administrative Specialist license. The coursework includes field experience as part of the 18 required hours. Upon completion, the license permits the holder to serve in any pre K-12 administrative position, with the exception of School Treasurer. Students may wish to enroll in the EdS or PhD program, which would require additional coursework.
- Admissions Instructions
- Apply Online
You will use your FlashLine account to: register for classes, access your KSU email, make tuition payments, log in to BlackBoard Learn 9, apply for student financial aid, view your bursar's account, access the university directory, and more. Click here for FlashLine details.
Academic Program Contact
Dr. Rosemary Gornik
Graduate Admission Contact