- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Our mission is to support the college' continuous improvement activities, program review, and accreditation activities as well as all matters related to Graduate Education.
Welcome to the College and Graduate School of Education, Health, and Human Services. Please explore our website and you will discover the scope, diversity and excellence of our work. You will discover five associate programs, 22 undergraduate programs, 24 graduate areas and 13 doctoral programs.
Learn about how our online degrees, certificates and endorsements can help you enhance your career, learn new skills and expand your learning.
The Office of Diversity Outreach and Development was established within the College of Education, Health and Human Services to provide outreach support and programs focused on increasing the success of students of color within our college at Kent State University.
The Office of IT Services Support Group provides support for the technology related needs of the college.
The goal of the Office of Professional Development and Outreach is to provide the educational community with high quality professional development opportunities in the form of credit workshops and off-campus courses.
The Research & Evaluation Bureau offers comprehensive research services to schools, medical and health related institutions, human services agencies, community organizations, businesses and individuals.