The Research and Evaluation Bureau offers a variety of services.
What We Do: Consultation Services
- Research design
- Statistical design
What We Do: Survey Development
- Consultation in the use of Qualtrics and Survey Monkey
- Survey layout and design (online and paper and pencil)
What We Do: Data Analysis
- SPSS database development
- Quantitative data analysis in SPSS
- Explanation of SPSS output
What We Do: Data Lab Services
- Transcriptions from mp3 files or standard-size cassette tapes
- Data entry of hard-copy survey responses into SPSS, both quantitative and qualitative data
Consultation Services: EHHS faculty receive an unlimited number of hours of authorized Bureau consultation services. Doctoral students at dissertation level and Master's students at thesis level receive 40 hours of authorized consultation services.
Data Lab Services: EHHS faculty receive an unlimited number of hours of Bureau data lab services. Graduate students receive 40 hours of data lab services (not to be interchanged with the 40-hour allotment for consultation services).
The Bureau provides a comprehensive multi-methods program evaluation services based on individual project needs and specifications. The Bureau's highly skilled staff has extensive experience delivering high quality, evidence-driven evaluations of international, national, state, and local development programs in the areas of health, human services, and education.
We also are able to be an active member of your grant writing team by providing expertise for the evaluation component of your project.
Please contact us to discuss your specific research and evaluation needs.