Withdrawing from Classes
Thinking about withdrawing from a class?
- Talk about your grade with the instructor of your course, it may not be as bad as you think and the professor may have study tips.
- Talk with your academic advisor, is this going to affect your major or will you drop below 12 hours?
- Check with Student Financial Aid and the Bursars office:
- Will this affect financial aid? http://www.kent.edu/financialaid/
- Will you have to pay anything back? http://www.kent.edu/bursar/
- If you are on your parents' health and car insurances, you should check to see if you need to be a full time student.
- See if the Academic Success Center has tutoring services for a class in which you are struggling. http://www.kent.edu/asc/
- Are you an athlete? How will this affect your eligibility? Contact your Athletic Advisor.