If you have not yet passed Praxis I in Reading, Writing and/or Math as part of admission requirement for advanced study, be sure you register for the correct test: Praxis I PPST, Pre-Professional Skills Test. This is the required test until September 1st, 2014.
PPST Test Codes and passing scores:
Please contact your advisor with questions!
Important - Recipient Code R1367
Students must code their Praxis scores to be sent to recipient code R1367
(Kent State University). It takes approximately 4 weeks to get your official score report.
- Praxis I PPST Review/Preparation
- Praxis I PPST and Core Information (Handout)
- Resources on Praxis/ETS website
- Passing Praxis I PPST Scores or Equivalent Required for Advanced Study
- Praxis I PPST Alternative Tests for students who have already taken Praxis I and still need to pass one or more tests
- Praxis Test Preparation Webinars - FREE in-depth information and demonstrations about ETS test preparation products and services
- Praxis I PPST Online Course offered through ed2go
- Praxis I PPST Reading - Having trouble passing it? These are specific tips to take seriously, So, if you're willing to take responsibility and do the work to improve your reading skills, then do the following:
- LearningExpress Library
- To take a test, a user first sets up an account
- Setting up an account must be done on campus or at an Ohio public library or school
- Thereafter, the account is accessible anywhere
- Resources in 221 White Hall
- Reducing Test Anxiety
- Praxis/ETS web site