Apps, Forms & Handbooks
- Application for Student Teaching
- Complete and submit online 12 months prior to intended student teaching semester for all majors except ADED . ADED must sign up one year prior to the practicum semester. ADED signs up only in the Fall semester since student teaching and practicum are in same location.
- DEADLINE is the 15th day of the semester.
Out-of-State Student Teaching
- Application for Out-of-State Student Teaching
- For all teacher education majors except Deaf Education and Educational Interpreting, there is a $130.00 placement fee (payable to KSU)
- At one of the following three locations:
- Collier/Lee Counties Florida
- Paradise Valley, Arizona
- Clear Creek ISD, Texas
Student Teaching at an Out-of-State School for the Deaf
- Students should complete the out of state application above after meeting with your program adviser to determine if the program will allow you to attend an out of state placement.
- For Deaf Education and Educational Interpreting candidates only, there is a $130.00 placement fee (payable to KSU)
Consortium for Overseas Student Teaching (C.O.S.T.)
Please see Dr. Cushner in Room 401 White Hall or Rose Onders in 215 White Hall for COST application materials.
- Local information at this website: www.kent.edu/ciie/studyabroad/KSU COST
- More information at this website: www..costprogram.org
Student Teaching Forms
All forms must be completed on-line, printed, and returned to 304 White Hall
- Student Teaching Placement Profile (Main Campus & other Campuses except Salem)
- Teacher Candidate Placement (Salem Campus Only)
- Student Teacher Absence Form
- Collaboration in Student Teaching
- revised January 2013
- Also available for $10.00 at the Kent State University Bookstore (after 8/27/2012)
ECED Collaboration in Teacher Education
- ECED Supplement to Collaboration in Teacher Education Handbook (new as of 8/29/08)
- for ECED Majors at Kent Campus only
Collaboration in Educational Interpreting
Criminal Background Check Policy