The Transition Specialist Endorsement Transition-to-Work (TTW) program is designed for teachers licensed as intervention specialists and vocational educators. The Kent State TTW endorsement leads to a single qualification applicable to all former transition roles (e.g., Work Study, VOSE, Option IV).
With field experience, this program prepares graduate students to support youth with disabilities in their transition planning and services. Students may want to inquire about obtaining a masters degree in special education or some other individualized program in conjunction with completing endorsement requirements. For more information on the Transition to Work Program, and the Center for Innovation and Transition and Employment (CITE) at Kent State, please visit CITE's website.
- CTTE 56019 Coordination of Career Technical Cooperative Education Programs
- CTTE 66001 Principles and Practices in Career Technical Education
- RHAB 67732 Occupational Aspects of Disability
- SPED 53070 Planning and Programming for Transitions
- SPED 54161 Transition Programs and Services
- SPED 63992 Advanced Practicum Transition
- Frequently Asked Questions (coming soon)
- Apply online
- TTW Plan of Study (.doc)
- TTW Plan of Study (.pdf)
For more information please contact Dr. Rachel McMahan Queen (firstname.lastname@example.org)