Graduate Assistantships

A graduate assistantship provides a tuition waiver and stipend. Assistants are expected to work 300 clock hours each semester. The Department of Teaching, Leadership and Curriculum Studies has doctoral-level assistantships available each year. Master's level graduate assistantships are limited.

To apply for an assistantship in the College of Education, Health and Human Services, complete the online application or call Graduate Student Services at 330-672-2506. It is the responsibility of the applicant to seek out available assistantships. Contact the program coordinator for further information.

For information on possible graduate assistantships at the Child Development Center, or contact the director, Monica Miller Marsh at

Financial Aid

103 Schwartz Center
Phone: 330-672-2972

This office provides information on loans, grants, scholarships, and work-study eligibility. To qualify for a work-study graduate assistantship, complete the federal eligibility form (FAFSA) early, as work-study funds are limited.

Learn more about Student Financial Aid