Come to the Open Enrollment and Wellness FairPosted Oct. 15, 2012
The Kent State University Open Enrollment and Wellness Fair takes place today (Oct. 15) from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. in the Kent Student Center Ballroom. The fair is an excellent opportunity for employees to get the information they need to make their decisions for Open Enrollment, which began yesterday and runs through Oct. 26.
During the fair, employees will be able to:
- Meet with representatives from the university’s various benefits providers for 2013;
- Find out more about the voluntary insurance options available to employees;
- Learn more about the various wellness resources offered at the university;
- Get a foot screening from the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine;
- Watch healthy cooking demonstrations at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.; and
- Preview results from the wellness survey.
A list of participating vendors is available online. You can also contact the Benefits Office at 330-672-3107 or email@example.com.
Want to learn more about what to expect at the fair? Click here to read Wellness Coordinator Rachael Decker’s blog post.