Red Is the New Black
This fall, red is the new black, and the runways featured everything from oxblood red to bright corals. If you hesitate to wear one of these shades from head to toe, pair one red garment with neutral pieces for a pop of color.read more
Get Ready for Open EnrollmentPosted Sept. 24, 2012
Kent State faculty and staff are invited to attend the Open Enrollment and Wellness Fair on Monday, Oct. 15, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. in the Kent Student Center Ballroom. The fair is an excellent opportunity for employees to get the information they need to make their decisions for Open Enrollment, which is Oct. 14-26.
During the fair, employees will be able to:
- Meet with representatives from the university’s various benefits providers for 2013;
- Find out more about the voluntary insurance options available to employees;
- Learn more about the various wellness resources offered at the university;
- Watch healthy cooking demonstrations at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.;
- Preview results from the wellness survey; and
- Get your flu shot. There is no charge to employees covered under one of Kent State’s medical providers (Medical Mutual or Anthem). Registration for the flu shot is required and you can sign up here.