HR Question of the Week
HR Question of the week
How do staff employees report leave?
Classified employees should use Kronos to report leave time. Leave reporting for unclassified staff should be done through FlashLine. Once you sign into FlashLine follow these steps:
- Select the My Action Items tab.
- In the Leave Reporting in Banner channel, select the link to the appropriate pay period in which you wish to report leave. If you do not see the appropriate pay period, click the More link in the bottom left corner of the channel.
- Once you are in the report, click on the appropriate link (sick, vacation, personal) for the date you wish to report. In the box that pops up, enter the number of hours used and click save.
- Once all leave is entered, click save and then submit.
- The hours will be deducted as soon as the approver clicks the approve button.
There are video tutorials to assist unclassified employees in entering their leave. The videos are available in the Time Reporting Tips channel under the My Action Items tab. Employees can check their leave balance by logging into FlashLine, clicking on the My HR tab and then clicking on the Leave Balances link in the Employment Details channel.
For more information about leave reporting, call the records office at 330-672-2901 or send an e-mail to email@example.com .View all HR questions of the week